Tuesday 29 October 2013

I'm back!

Hi there, it's been a very long time since I posted anything on here, that's due to university work piling up and too much time spent playing games. After the university work pile was cleared I continued playing games and enjoying summer! I am back now though with a new idea and therefore a new project. I'm not at university right now I am actually on a year of industrial placement at an awesome company in cambridge! Even though I'm working full time there I can't get enough of it apparently so I'm going to start blogging about this new project idea I have; inspired by my newly aquired placement.

ANYWAY

My idea is fairly simple, it is a mobile 3d music visualiser made in unity.

If you don't know what a music visualiser is a quick google will provide you with some images you may be familiar with. In short I will be making a 3D scene that dynamically responds to the music I play into my application.

I have no idea if this is possible while writing this blogpost but I've come across some methods and techniques that I think will enable me to at least come up with a proof of concept. If it goes well I hope I can make it into something awesome :)

Here are some basic (mostly 2d visualisers)


So for now that's all I'm going to say, I'm going to go off and research this idea and get back to you!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment